Monday, December 15, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
A few days Prior to this I had my usual read of my favourite blogs, from Shirley's wardrobe to Nadia Aboulhosn
Monday, October 20, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Remove all your makeup first with makeup wipes.
- wash your face with you usual face wash or scrub.
- Grab a cotton facial pad and pour a little Micellar water on it. (Wipe Face)
- Voila use your daily or nightly moisturiser.
The skin perfection moisturises aim to increase the appearance of dark spots over time, hydrate your skiing and give it a more even tone. The main aim of this product is to refine the texture of your young skin.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze out juice in a bowl (Lemon juice in bottle can be used too).
- Put a little baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add lemon juice slowly to make a thick paste.
- Add to dark spots or areas containing hyper-pigmentation first.
- Then add to rest of the face lastly and gently rub in secular motion and then work your way down the neck. (I always used to forget my neck lol).