Sonya Hair Products | Shampoo and conditioner Review *






    Shampoo


Conditioner 



Hello Dolls, Hope your all well!, So I have got a product review for you today on this shampoo and conditioner set by Forever Living.

"We manufacture and sell dozens of exclusive, beneficial wellness products based on one of nature's purest gifts - aloe vera. Our unique business opportunity compensates people like you for sharing our products with others." - Forever Living ! 

So I was given the opportunity to try out this product by a distributor of forever Living products and Im so happy to review it because the shampoo and conditioner really does do what is advertised on the bottle. In order to make sure I was really familiarised with the products I stopped using my usual shampoos and I used the Sonya Hydrate shampoo and conditioner for about 3 weeks (twice a week conditioning and Once a week Washing).

Soooo what did I think ?

I used the two products on my weave because I had my weave in at the time. and I LOVED IT! the hair smells Fresh all day and was well moisturised and controlled. It's got Aloe Juice in it which I really like as the more natural a product is to me the more likely I am to like and purchase it in the future. You can buy the products clicking > here and see the "Quick Note below" on how to get discounts on your purchases and Complimentary Gifts.

Pros and Cons

Pros

- Well hydrating
- You don't need alot
- Contains Aloe Vera
-Paraben Free

Cons


 -Can be too expensive for some (but there are discounts available on the site).





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

Quick Note for you Dolls:
For each sale of £25/31 Euros and above, purchased at www.aloezdiamond.co.uk, your subscribers get a free gift. To claim free complimentary gift, after placing order on the site above, they just need to send a email with the subject line 'DEB214' to uzo_2@hotmail.com with their name and address (Information provided is secure and individual's privacy is highly respected) and it would be sent off to them.



1 comment

  1. Love this review, really well-rounded. I've been after new shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair really silky and soft might have to try this XX

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall