Outfit | Feeling The Summer Blues ♥︎



Top // Penneys
Leather Jacket // Bershka




Bracelet // Forever 21
Ring // H&M


Jeans // Newlook


Shoes \\ Penneys

Hi Dolls, hope your day is going great so far.Ok, So this was the outfit I wore on Monday and I wanted to show you guys an outfit of me wearing trousers for a change. Ok so everyone knows... well it's common knowledge that I have a love for all things black but I have been incorporating some colour into my outfits lately and as you can see in my last outfit I did some summer green and now it's time for blue to shine (plus blue is my favourite colour).

So my Top is from Penneys, it's a very see- through sheer top and I'm just wearing a bandeau and a strapless bra underneath. (keep it classy.....if your name isn't Rihanna lol).
Ok so my Jeans are from Newlook, you guys know I love my Newlook picks probably even more than River Island at the moment. My black leather coat is from Bershka and my shoes are from Penneys. Remember the Green ones I bought for €5, yes I got two of those, one in royal blue and one in Green ! Bargain. 
And Finally my Jewelry is just my Asos gold chain necklace and my bracelet from Forever 21 and Ring from H&M.

So this outfit was just a slightly high-casual outfit for a day shopping in Dublin city. I think I will be doing more location Outfit post this summer, cant wait for you guys to see them. EXCITED!

Until Next time,


Follow Undefined Blue Honey:





No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall